Friday 14 February 2014

Burgertory @ SS15, Subang Jaya

Mascarpone Curry & Cheese (RM15.00) - Cheddar mild cheese, egg, onion ring, Italian Mascarpone curry cheese
Time to visit the long time famous burger joint, BURGERTORY! Well most of my friend told me when I am craving for pork burger this is the place I should look for. That's true enough! Unlike other burger joint who mostly offer chicken and beef burger, burgertory offer their specialized pork burger. Of course they do offer veggie burger and beef burger as well. =)  My first try - Mascarpone Curry & cheese burger! I added on RM9 for their burgertory fry combo as well. For those who love curry to come along with your pork patty, this is the choice. They do offer a new kind of burger to suit the spicy food lover as well! check them out and let me know will ya'?
Porky Nest (RM15.00)
Porky Nest burger ordered by my little sister. This is kinda new in the menu so we thought of give it a try.  It taste quite good with the crispy 'noodles' i guess in it. It gives you crunchy bite before landed on the soft yet tender pork patty! opppss.. sorry if I make you hungry..XD


Porky nest burger with Mashed potato and drink combo (extra RM6)
Mashed potato is one of my favorite dish so I decided to try theirs. Well, it taste just ok for me as I think it is kinda dry without the sauce. Anyway what a good combination to mix with minced pork. =)
Burgertory Fry Combo with drinks (extra RM9)
This is the fry combo that I mentioned. Unlike the normal fries that offered by other burger joints, their fries tend to be crispier and taste nicer. I think is was the spice. Of course it is not just the fries,it comes with onion rings a cheese stick.
Crowd

DIY....Isn't this looks cool?
I love this deco! Isn't it awesome and cool?! well, they actually DIY their own store including the lightning, tables, etc! These are amazing people with crazy innovative idea. Well done!
Opening hours
This is their opening hours. They close on Monday and the opening time is only from 6 p.m. to 11p.m. I would advice try to avoid the most crowded period: 7.30p.m. - 9 p.m. but I heard some of their burgers ran out of stock at about 9.30p.m. So, you make the call.=) BTW, it is not hard to find Burgertory, it is the parking that bother you if you ever think of coming at the peak period. Do let me know when you have tried any of the other burgers in BURGERTORY! 


Location: No. 8A, 1st Floor, Jalan SS15/4D, Subang Jaya, 47500 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Contact No: 03-5611 9991
Opening Hours: close on Monday, 6p.m. - 11p.m.
GPS Coordinate: 3.073570, 101.588943

No comments:

Post a Comment