Saturday 7 September 2013

Haagen Dazs @ Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall

Haagen Dazs
After we had our meal at Sushi Zanmai, we thought of having some dessert and Haagen Dazs came to our mind. As long as I can recall, the Haagen Dazs outlet in Sunway Pyramid was previously situated near to the Machines (Apple Store) but now it had move to an outlet near the ice skating rink. Haagen Dazs has been well-known for its premium ice-cream. However, they do offer a limited choice of drinks such as coffee and juice as side orders.      
Mini Bucket with 5 different flavours
Rather than just ordering the scoops, I decided to order a mini bucket where I can choose five different ice-cream flavours topped with strawberry slices and some side topping as well. These are some of the flavours that I choosen: Belgium Chocolate, Cheese Strawberry , Tiramisu, and etc.. I would say the flavor that I loved most is the strawberry cheesecake and this flavor is new! =)


My lovely girl with her Haagen Dazs Ice-cream <3

 
Me & my lovely girl =)
Location: LG1-RINK, Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall, No 3 Jalan PJS 11/15, Bandar Sunway, 46150 Petaling Jaya.  
Opening hours: Everyday 10.00a.m. - 10.00p.m.
GPS Coordinates: 3.072907, 101.608573

No comments:

Post a Comment